Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Feelin' a bit Wintery!

Um, it might look like powder snow on the windshield, but it might actually be ice. This is my lesson learned today! Part B of the lesson is that I have to get up/out earlier to accommodate the resulting delay. But it's not all bad - it comes with fabulous views!!!

So here's a pic from this morning that Jeff took. It was chilly today!

We've also discovered that going off daylight savings is a trip. We're trying to adjust to the sun going down before 5pm. However, it's definitely easier to wake up and get out of bed in the morning. That was getting difficult before!

Hope everyone is doing well! Seeing that this blogging thing might work out on our end, I'm going to blast an email to let y'all know it's here - there's a thought, huh! I do know it'll be more difficult for me to get to on Tuesdays-Thursdays with my work schedule and our evening schedule for the semester. I'll do my best though!

Bonnie

1 comment:

Carley said...

Makes me want to go back and stay!

Carley